Are you struggling to find the time to manage your own marketing?
Do you lack the expertise or resources to create a marketing strategy and then execute the tactics?
I can heIp you. I will slot into your team and get under the skin of your organisation. I'll understand your business (customers, values and goals) and make a difference quickly and consistently.
My support is both strategic but most importantly effective hands-on marketing that targets your audience with the right ‘voice’ and message within your budget, which for small businesses and charities is likely to be very tight. Budget doesn’t phase me, I love a challenge!
As I cover the full marketing mix I am your one point of contact for marketing and communications – digital, print, PR and events. You may initially think of me as a freelance marketer but soon enough you’ll refer to me as your Marketing Manager to the outside world!
If you are busy managing your own business in Reading, Oxford, Henley-on-Thames, Newbury or perhaps High Wycombe and would like to hand over your marketing to a professional to manage it for you then please make contact. We can have an initial chat to discuss your current situation and how I could help. I’m happy to then arrange a no obligation, initial meeting to go into more detail about how it could work. Let’s see if we fit!
What I can offer:
- Marketing strategy – your USP’s, SWOT analysis, research target audience and competitors to create a marketing plan that’s right for you.
- Website – from creation to day to day management. SEO, development, copy, link-building and reporting.
- Social media – creation, planning and scheduling.
- Content – write blogs, add to your site and share via your network.
- Email marketing – creation to implementation and reporting. Promotonal, newsletters, ezines
- Alliances – I’ll be your business ‘champion’. Creating new business relationships and partners you can collaborate with.
- PR & communication – getting your news out there to your audience through targeted media.
- Research – client feedback and online surveys, potentially analysis of results for PR use. Research prospects for targeted campaigns.
- Case studies – using client testimonials to create the story.
- Direct mail – copywriting, list creation through to printing.
Once I’ve found out about your business, got to the heart of why and what it is you do. I can then work effectively to support your goals. I can be thinking about your business every day.
I work collaboratively with web developers, photographers, graphic designers, videographers – so you have access to a whole team of creatives!
You may find it useful to read testimonials and solutions.