Outsourced Marketing Support for Small Businesses
Have you reached your ceiling when it comes to doing your own marketing or telling your story? No time to create or execute your marketing in a consistent integrated way? I can help you.
Hello, I'm Rachel Cox and I am passionate that small businesses can and should have access to strategic integrated marketing. Marketing and communications to attract new clients but also retain existing ones while building genuine relationships.
Your own Virtual Marketing Director - the right mix of strategy and action! I provide integrated marketing working within owner-managed businesses. As I am in South Oxfordshire my clients tend to be based in the Thames Valley but now we are working more online you can be anywhere in the UK!
Small businesses benefit from all-round flexible marketing at a fraction of the cost of employing a marketing professional. I provide the strategy and then make it happen and working with other creatives such as web developers and graphic designers as needed. From as little as one day spread across the month.
If you have the time to do your own marketing but are a bit lost as to what to do to have the biggest impact, I will support you as your very own Marketing Mentor.
If you struggling to achieve results or consistency in your marketing and are driven by your purpose and values please contact Rachel and let's arrange a discovery call to see if we are a good fit. You can find me on LinkedIn too if emailing is a step too far!
What makes me different?
- Over 25 years of delivering integrated marketing.
- Bespoke - it's personal for me!
- Experience within B2B, B2C (product and service) and charities.
- I listen - it's about you, your purpose, your audience, goals and vision.
- One contact (bringing in creative services if/when needed)
- All-round marketing support and advice tailored to your business
- Understand SMEs and the need to work within a tight budget
- Strategic & tactical
- Practical, targeted marketing and communications
- An ongoing relationship with your and your customers as your Marketing Manager/Director
- Part of your business, not a supplier.