Marketing for Values Driven Businesses & Charities
Hello, I enjoy working within owner-managed businesses and local charities providing integrated targeted marketing. You have access to your own Marketing Director (and do-er!) at a fraction of the cost of employing one and on a flexible need basis. I enjoy supporting you, working as part of your team and contributing to your success.
Put people first
Values and creating relationships in business are important to me so I choose to work with values-driven people and organisations. These are my key values and what they mean to me (and you)!
- Honesty and openness - what you see is what you get.
- Commitment & Determination - working hard to deliver to your needs. I'll often go the extra mile and seek solutions not problems, a 'can-do' type of person!
- Trust - your dependable expert. Clients take me into their confidence and trust me to deliver and value my opinion.
- Empathy - I'll wear your shoes for you. What does this mean? Well, I believe relationships are key in what you do and marketing. So I put myself in your clients' position to help you create and develop relationships.
- Integrity - I look out for you and do what I say I will do.
- Say thank-you - Don't take life or people for granted. Appreciate the 'every day' and share kindness.
Why Amica Marketing?
When I left the ‘corporate’ world I saw a gap in support for small businesses and charities who don't need a full-time Marketing Director (nor do they have the budget for one), have no internal marketing expertise so I provide as much or as little as they need, both strategy and execution so marketing happens!
I use my 20+ years in B2B marketing and communications to help owner-managed businesses and charities develop relationships with people through integrated marketing with thought.
I become a member of their team as their Marketing Director/Manager on a flexible monthly basis. I create their marketing strategy and then execute an integrated marketing plan.
I work within your team to really understand your business, clients and partners to enable you to reach your full potential.
Thanks, yes it's that simple. Although it may sound a bit cheesy seeing and knowing the difference I can/do make to your organisation is my motivation. I don’t take anything on without knowing that I can help and make the contribution you seek. It’s also important we share the same values such as honesty, integrity and commitment.
How does it work?
It often starts with an initial conversation to see if we are the right fit for each other. Then we meet up and I'll ask lots of questions to find out about you and your business, your challenges, needs and goals. I can then draw up a proposal to reflect those needs within your budget. You gain an experienced marketer who can manage your marketing from one day a month.
Is this for you?
I am located in Goring-on-Thames on the Berkshire/Oxfordshire border so my clients tend to be located within one hour drive so Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire or Buckinghamshire. My clients tend to be owner-managed businesses without a marketing team who appreciate the value of marketing and need an all-round professional who can self-manage and focus on their needs.
You are likely to be seeking an experienced marketer to provide strategy but more importantly hands-on support. Being a business owner myself I treat your money as if it was my own, spending time on activities that will make a difference. You can read typical scenarios and testimonials in solutions.
Perhaps you are clear on what marketing you need to do but don’t have the time and need to focus on your business. On the other hand, you may be feeling overwhelmed with the marketing options and need a strategy in order to have a focused marketing plan which will achieve your goals for your product or service. I’d like to help you with these challenges. To find out more about Amica’s marketing services visit what I do.
Contact me to arrange a call or meet up for an initial call or marketing health check.
How I am different:
- Strategic as well as hands on.
- All-round marketing skills – bring it all together in one place.
- Reliable, honest and friendly – fit into a business seamlessly.
- Cost effective and used to working to budget constraints.
- Targeted and focused, not a scatter gun approach.
- I listen to you and act to support your plans.
- Flexible in my time or providing marketing support that’s right for you.
- Clear in what I can do, no jargon.
- Adaptable to work within different sectors.
- Analytical skills to use research and identify opportunities.
- Regular communication to keep you updated.
- Organised and committed to meet deadlines and agreed objectives.
- Fit easily into your business and can work alongside your staff.
- Coach and mentor existing staff, if required.
- Committed to your business.